GE Home Security
Systems and Devices
For decades General Electric has been known for cutting edge technology. Its security subsidiary promises nothing less. GE Security delivers innovative high end products and devices designed for residential, corporate, industrial and military/government applications. These devices are employed by some of the best security systems providers in the country.
Before you dig deeper, keep in mind that these are performance security systems even on a residential level. GE manufactures most of its security devices to work wirelessly and integrate seamlessly with each other.
General Electric Security Pros
GE develops and manufactures its products, but when it comes to actual home security installation GE utilizes a worldwide network if GE Security Pros. These privately owned contractors specialize in GE systems and know everything you need to know about them.
Types of home systems available and features:
- Networx Systems come in a range of models including those recommended for private homeowners to large multi-residential complexes. Here is a hard-wired/wireless “hybrid” security system at its best. The homeowner’s models allow you to arm or disarm between 4 and 6 zones and configure additional devices wirelessly.
- Security Pro systems are designed for new homes. The system is preconfigured with a GE master keypad, wireless keychain remotes and an automatic paging system that lets you communicate from anywhere with children or family members that are at home.
Wireless GE Security Devices
GE’s expansive list of add-on security devices lets you ramp up even a basic home security system:
- Window and door sensors come in 4 models to fit your needs and automatically monitor unexpected window and door breaches.
- Infrared motion sensors are calibrated to a human being’s normal size and body temperature and overlook average sized pets, which avoids unnecessary false alarms.
- Audio and sound sensors are tuned to the sound of breaking window glass.
- Protect your home’s environment with water and freeze sensors.
- Keep your home, property and family members safe with safety detectors and alarms: smoke, carbon monoxide, and wearable medical alert and panic devices.